Exam 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I has just been released in full production.
This new exam is part of the Oracle Certified Oracle Database 11g Administrator track, combining training, experience, and testing to endorse candidates with a strong foundation and expertise in the industry’s most advanced database management system.
Exam 1Z0-051 covers topics such as:
- retrieving data using SQL select statements
- reporting aggregated data using group functions
- displaying data from multiple tables
- using subqueries to solve queries
- using DDL statements to create and manage tables, and creating schema objects.
The exam contains 65 questions, 2 hours (120 minutes) allowed for completion, and requires a score of 60% to pass. Cost is $95 USD, with immediate registration available through Prometric testing centers worldwide.